2Phase Stepper Motor Drivers
MR series digital stepper motor driver is highly cost-effective with
resolution based on the ARM chips.
● Advanced current control.
● Microstep Emulation.
● Multiple motor parameters selection.
IRELIA series digital stepper motor driver is highly cost-effective with the resolution based on the ARM chips. It can drive the full range of Nema11-51 two-phase stepper motors. It can generate optimal control parameters for different motors, maximize the performance of the motor, and make the motor run smoothly, with low noise and low heat.
- The working voltage range covers 24VDC~80VDC, 60VAC~220VAC;
- The working current range is 0.1A~11.7A (peak current);
- Support pulse/direction or double pulse control mode, and can receive differential and single-ended signal commands;
- Using the ARM4 core high-frequency controller, excellent characteristics
- Suitable for two-phase stepper motors of various sizes from 28 to 130
- The product series covers a variety of AC and DC operating voltage ranges
- Excellent high-speed characteristics, high torque, low speed and low vibration, ultra-quiet
- Self-detection, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage protection, motor parameter adaptation
|Battery Resistance (whole pack)||≤100mΩ|
|Max. Charge Current||3A|
|Max. Charge Voltage||4.2±0.05V|
|Max. Discharge Current||3A|
|Off Discharge Voltage||2.75V|
|Cycle Life (500 Times)||>4.16Ah|
|Protection Circuit Board||equipped|
|Over Charge Protection||4.25±0.025V / 0.5S-1.5S|
|Over Discharge Protection||2.50±0.062V / 10mS—150mS|
|Exterior short circuit||Cut load / 200-500us|
|Charge / Discharge Connector||Available|
|Suitable for industrial and medical devices, etc|
|Standard battery charger for optimized charging process.
DC5.5#2.1 With wall socket
Lithium Battery Charger
4.2V / 1A