2Phase Stepper Motor Drivers
MR series digital stepper motor driver is highly cost-effective with
resolution based on the ARM chips.
● Advanced current control.
● Microstep Emulation.
● Multiple motor parameters selection.
IRELIA series digital stepper motor driver is highly cost-effective with the resolution based on the ARM chips. It can drive the full range of Nema11-51 two-phase stepper motors. It can generate optimal control parameters for different motors, maximize the performance of the motor, and make the motor run smoothly, with low noise and low heat.
- The working voltage range covers 24VDC~80VDC, 60VAC~220VAC;
- The working current range is 0.1A~11.7A (peak current);
- Support pulse/direction or double pulse control mode, and can receive differential and single-ended signal commands;
- Using the ARM4 core high-frequency controller, excellent characteristics
- Suitable for two-phase stepper motors of various sizes from 28 to 130
- The product series covers a variety of AC and DC operating voltage ranges
- Excellent high-speed characteristics, high torque, low speed and low vibration, ultra-quiet
- Self-detection, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage protection, motor parameter adaptation
ICAN stepper motor is widely used in engraving machines, 3D printers, CNC machine tools, medical equipment, electronic processing equipment, automated production lines, and other automated equipment.
|Battery Resistance (whole pack)||≤100mΩ|
|Max. Charge Current||3A|
|Max. Charge Voltage||4.2±0.05V|
|Max. Discharge Current||3A|
|Off Discharge Voltage||2.75V|
|Cycle Life (500 Times)||>4.16Ah|
|Protection Circuit Board||equipped|
|Over Charge Protection||4.25±0.025V / 0.5S-1.5S|
|Over Discharge Protection||2.50±0.062V / 10mS—150mS|
|Exterior short circuit||Cut load / 200-500us|
|Charge / Discharge Connector||Available|
|Suitable for industrial and medical devices, etc|
|Standard battery charger for optimized charging process.
DC5.5#2.1 With wall socket
Lithium Battery Charger
4.2V / 1A