Commercial customs brokers aid international shipping by setting up contracts with various ocean carriers. Those with proper licensing and membership have access to the best competitive rates for all in bound and out bound shipments for Canada. These brokers are responsible for arranging bookings with ocean carriers apart from preparing documents related to shipping, banking steamship, customs, etc. Commercial customs brokers Canada are also responsible for the following:
- Weekly consolidations for less than container load (LCL), Full Container Load (FCL), Heavy Lift, Roll on or Roll off Vessel and Over Dimensional Cargo.
- They take care of all logistics and administrational issues related to your shipments.
- They take responsibility for the items through door-to-door or door to terminal services.
- These customs brokers with suggest you about marine cargo insurance.
- They also take responsibility for complete packaging and crating of your products so that they reach their destination in the best conditions possible.
- They are also certified for handling dangerous goods and ensure that you or anyone else associated with the shipments do not end up in trouble.
- These brokers take charge of warehousing on a daily basis. They also offer monthly warehousing services.
For more details you can call us 1-800-880-5798 contact us via mail@email@example.com.