With DH Customs Broker, it has never been easier for importers and exporters to estimate their costs and begin shipping to Canada. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Take a moment and look at our left menu bar.
Send us email to get Quote.
Set up an account
At DH Customs Broker, we have created a secure and simplified account setup process. By downloading our forms first, you can hand-type our fillable .pdf forms from the security of your own computer.
Customs clearance documents
Required Document (provided by Seller)
Please provide 1 of the following documents to DH Customs Broker:
- Commercial Invoice or
- Bill of Sale or
- Canada Customs Invoice or
- Confirmation of Sale (required for fruits & vegetables only)
Please ensure the following information is on the document:
- Vendor (Seller) Name & Address
- Importer (Buyer) Name & Address
- Consignee (Delivery Party if different than the importer) Name & Address
- Customs Broker Name & Contact #’s
- Carrier Name
- Product Description
- Value of Goods
- Number of Packages & Weight
- Date of Direct Shipment Date
- Currency of Settlement (ie. USD=US Dollars, CAD=Canadian Dollars, etc.)
- Country of Origin (for each product, state the country it was manufactured in)